Thread: Stanley Cup Champions 2018: Who you got?

Administrator

Stanley Cup Champions 2018: Who you got?

As a life long Edmonton Oilers fan my heart wants to pick them as Cup winners for the 2017-18 season but in reality, I think they're close but not there yet. I think the Pens or Lightning will come out of the East, and the Ducks will come out of the West. The winner? It's a pick 'em for me of those three. Who you got?

Lower Midcard
    As a Lightning fan since they existed I got Lightning over, interestingly, the Oilers in 6. I swear this was my pick even before I knew you were an Oilers fan. Now that I'm living in Montreal I do hope we beat them dirty Habs at some point in the run

SRS
    I'm still really new to hockey, but I'm hoping the Blue Jackets can make a leap, if not THE leap. Last year was a great surprise and the November run was legendary, but the playoffs were a heartbreaking watch.

Lower Midcard
    It's a long shot but I'll take the Pens for a three-peat over maybe Edmonton in 7
    Follow me on Twitter @tythewrestling1

Prelim
    Not a big hockey fan but have found myself cheering for Parise and the Minnesota Wild last couple of seasons. Lets go crazy 2018
    Last edited by BeerWhat; 08-23-2017 at 12:30 AM.

Enhancement Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I'm still really new to hockey, but I'm hoping the Blue Jackets can make a leap, if not THE leap. Last year was a great surprise and the November run was legendary, but the playoffs were a heartbreaking watch.
    I think Jackets have a bright future.

Prelim
    I have Nashville winning next year, but I can see Edmonton giving them a run for their money. The East is a bit harder to predict with teams like the Maple Leafs and Blue Jackets sure to take big steps forward and disrupt the hierarchy.

As long as it's not Pittsburgh, I'll be happy. As you can tell by which team I support.

I am a NJ Devils fan and I'm sticking with them this season.

Enhancement Talent
    Even with the injuries from the Penguins I think they have good shot to win it this year. However, if Murray doesn't come back strong we have no chance. The penguins defense is underrated and they know how to pace themselves. 2 may be 3 years top is what they have left in their window for a another title.

Members who have read this thread: 1