Thread: Bullet Club Civil War

Enhancement Talent

Bullet Club Civil War

Anybody else see the Bullet Club Civil War ending with Kota Ibushi turning on The Elite and becoming the new leader?

There's a less than zero percent chance that happens
    On Twitter @KingOfIndyStyle
    Ask me questions here: http://forum.fightful.com/showthread...SS-stuff/page4

Enhancement Talent
    I'm sure there was a similar percentage of Prince Devitt turning heel as well.... just sayin'.

Enhancement Talent
    Also, did anyone really predict the Cody-Omega storyline to end with "Ehh, I guess we can be friends again"???

Prince Devitt turning heel isn't even close to the same as Kota turning on his longtime tag partner and best friend. Especially after they just reunited this year after so long and so much teasing. That's WWE level dumb booking
    On Twitter @KingOfIndyStyle
    Ask me questions here: http://forum.fightful.com/showthread...SS-stuff/page4

Enhancement Talent
    You're keeping with the impression that The Elite is staying with New Japan... I'm saying, what if they leave... Plus, did you not see the tension during the triple threat match?

Keep an open mind, bro... don't be so quick to dismiss things... Plus, Devitt was a face for so long, and was seen as someone who would never turn... then he did

If The Elite leave NJPW, Kota Ibushi isn't gonna just float around on his own... he's gonna need some allegiance (It's the New Japan way, almost everyone needs a faction)

Don't be so quick to write it off..

Members who have read this thread: 7