Thread: Glorified House Shows

Enhancement Talent

Glorified House Shows

Is anyone else tired of all these house shows being broadcasted live or do you think they ran out of ideas for PPVs? I feel like Crown Jewel will be like Super Showdown and nothing will happen

If you're tired of it, don't watch it. I can understand SRS, Alex etc moaning and groaning because it's their job to watch inconsequential shows and they are literally forced to watch it, but as fans and consumers, we have the right to just walk away from it

Enhancement Talent
    I am not complaining as I will watch it. I just wanted other peoples opinions as to if I am the only one who feels this way. I know nothing about what goes on in the WWE minds. Nor will I act like I do. I think that Super Showdown will be great. But I only care for the Taker V HHH match. I do not think that any of the Titles will change hands. I could be wrong. Hell it would be cool to see some titles change hands in Australia.

Enhancement Talent
    If they continue to do these glorified house shows I just hope they can start building to them storyline wise. If Evolution is a "first time ever MOMENT" then I couldn't care less. Put a women's title match, tag belt debeut, and a personal feud on and I'm invested.

Enhancement Talent
    I agree Luke. Evolution has the potential to be great. I just hope the promos build them right after this house show in Australia

Members who have read this thread: 14