Thread: How did you find Fightful?

SRS

How did you find Fightful?

Fightful turned 2 years old this week. I want to know how you found our site! Let me know!

Enhancement Talent
    Hey Sean,

You are the reason I found Fightful! I use to watch the post WWE show podcasts on wrestling inc with you and Raj. When I noticed you had gone I started to search what you were up to, lo and behold I found Fightful! Plus, I enjoy the crossover news Fightful offers. You are the number one website for my MMA and pro-wrestling everything. Thanks for all that you are doing, keep going!!

Marc!

The always-awesome 777 told me on twitter that you were joining a new site! She recommended I come on board, and the rest is history.
    On Twitter @KingOfIndyStyle
    Ask me questions here: http://forum.fightful.com/showthread...SS-stuff/page4

Enhancement Talent
    Fan Of
    Wrestling
    Same story as Marc above, after hearing a Sappyless podcast on that lesser site I found your twitter feed and Fightful and never looked back.
    - UL Tron

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    All Things In The Ring
    I heard Fightful on Vince R podcast on podcastone at the time and I came on and I never look back ever since then . It wasn't for Vince R saying Fightful as a plug then I would never get all my information . That why I love Fightful as my family .
    Thank y'all for being part of me .

Similar to jnmerd. I listened to Wrestling Inc and followed SRS+Russo to Fightful

I still listen to SRS but not Vince Russo, so that proves that Sean is the biggest draw ever. Give him a bigger push plz

This is probably everyone else's story of finding fightful but, I was a fan of your work on Wrestlinginc.com and when they did the Monday night post raw podcast and you weren't there I got extremely nervous and typed in Sean Ross Sapp into google and voila I found fightful.

Enhancement Talent
    I was your fan on wrestlinginc podcasts. In one BR article I found your new home

Enhancement Talent

SRS Damn It Jimmy! Your Boy is Just Doing His job!

I followed Sean Ross Sapp from WrestlingInc's Weekly Shows.

I do note that Sean is way, way, way more arrogant and hair flippy these days than back then when he was under Raj's thumb.

Peace.

Edit:

Back in the WrestlingInc days Sean did a better job of setting the boss up to knock things out of the park - e.g. took the good beat down to set up the hot tag and Raj would come in to make the baby face comeback. Now it's like Sean thinks' he's Sean Michaels try to super kick Jimmy Van playing Marty Jannetty every single damn week.

Name:  2dz5d9.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  80.8 KB

Peace, Brickbat
    Last edited by viscounting; 07-13-2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Adding more quips and snarky feedback for Sean and Jimmy.

Enhancement Talent
    While reading out for MMA and wrestling got me here.

Members who have read this thread: 2