Thread: Discovery Wrestling on Fite TV

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling

Discovery Wrestling on Fite TV

Another Scottish promotion is making waves in the UK announcing a deal with FITE TV and just posting their first two matches onto the network making them the first serious contender to ICWs throne in Scotland.

The venues are anywhere between 250 to 500 on a regular basis and although these may seem small, the talent so far has been very big with Cody Rhodes, Dalton Castle, Kenny Omega, the Young Bucks, Matt Riddle, Marty Scurll, Flip Gordon, David Starr, Matt Cross and many others all competing with a strong roster of UK talent.

If you havenít heard of them, the first two matches on the network both feature UK talent with Kay Lee Ray taking on Discovery Womenís Champion Sammii Jayne and the other being one of my favourite Independent matches in many years between BT Gunn and Chris Ridgeway (Smashmouth).

Both matches are a great example of Discovery Wrestling and next week they are showing Matt Riddle vs Joe Coffey
    Last edited by TRK; 06-06-2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Grammar and spelling

SRS
    Interesting. Is it a pay-per, or a show that airs?

Enhancement Talent
    I wish I had it . I love to watch that . After watch 3 Matt Riddle matches he one of my favorite wrestler out there in the Indies right now . I hope too see him back on a podcast when he get some time off . In the Mean time I watch some of Matt Riddle matches on youtube

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling
    It is airing for free weekly just now and this weeks show has a 4 way tag team match and Joe Coffey (Current Discovery Champion and WWE UK participant) vs. Matt Riddle. Both weeks are worth checking out and with Discovery on Fite TV, World of Sport about to go back on free to air TV, WWE UK and some outstanding weekly on Demand shows from the likes of ICW and Progress it's a great time for UK Wrestling.

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling
    https://www.fite.tv/search/?q=discovery

Hopefully this link takes you to the correct page and I am attending their next show on July 1st.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.