Thread: Thanks Fightful I am running a show

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling

Thanks Fightful I am running a show

Some of you may remember how I said Fightful got me through a very tough time as my Mother passed away just over a year ago and genuinely you helped Change my Life.

It has been a long year of slowly rebuilding my confidence and I am pleased to say I never stopped following or listening to Fightful throughout that period, meaning I have laughed and cried through many Smackdown, Raw and NJPW coverage, which brought back my hunger to run shows again for Charity and the Community.

So guess what, I am running a show in conjunction with Wrestling Experience Scotland and I am now stressing over ticket sales, shops taking down posters and what if no one shows up moments but you know what, I am loving it.

So here's the poster, some matches we have announced and a big thank you for helping me through a tough year (and a bit), for making me laugh and for getting me back to running shows for charity.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

SRS
    AWESOME. I'll give this a shout out next week

Administrator
    Good luck! Promoting is a hustle but can also be fun and rewarding.

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling
    Appreciate both comments and you are right about the hustle part but also the fun.

Thanks for getting me here.

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    All Things In The Ring
    Nice

Enhancement Talent
    Aww my heart is warm and fuzzy reading this

Ban-Hammer Wielding Tweener Melisa's Avatar
    Fan Of
    All Things In The Ring
    Aww my heart is warm and fuzzy reading this.

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling
    Well it's three weeks to the day and starting to ramp up on promotions. Postering the town (that was fun), Mail shots to previous Customers, Facebook updates and some Twitter feed updates too.

I am going to try to film some matches at the event to let you guys on the forums see some of the talent.

The show may or may not sell out but I am sure those who attend will have some fun and hopefully we raise a little cash for the community. Our MC is also the originator of the famous "One Fall" chant that has toured the World of Wrestling - Mr Simon Cassidy and with ICW's Head referee Thomas Kearns we are in good hands for the event.

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling
    Nervous wait for ticket sales to come in and competitions fierce with at least 3 other shows in Scotland in the same month that I would go to, so hoping some people have big budgets for this month 😂

Pleasure to play a very small part in a booming corner of the Wrestling world.

Lower Card
    Fan Of
    Wrestling
    Well the Show was last night and adrenaline has e up at 2am.

The Wrestlers were amazing and some of the best professionals I have ever worked with and the crowd were noisy making for a very fun evening.

I always knew Wolfgang (WWE UK) and Stevie Boy Xavier (current ICW Champion) were going to put on a great match and they did that and more. The first ever Women's match showed why Kasey Owens is one of the hottest Female Wrestlers in the UK and why GPWA's Jokey has made her way onto the ICW main Roster.

Match of the night was Jack Jester (former ICW Champion) and Ravie Davie. This match had children crying, wrestling the entire length and breadth of the hall, Ravie Davie being thrown over a barrier into a corridor, merch table chaos not once but twice and a battle through the chairs into the ring. Ravie Davie picked up a win and given he's been on the end of some severe beatings from James Storm, Bram and Jack Jester before in ICW it was nice to see the Fresh Prince of Drumoyne leave the crowd on a high.

Photographs from the event will be ready this week and I will share some with you.

Thanks Fightful, you helped make tonight possible.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.