Thread: Kairi Sane is just another version of Bayley

Enhancement Talent

Kairi Sane is just another version of Bayley

Don't see her getting over with anyone over the age of 12

These bubblegum fantasy characters are done in this day and age

SRS
    that's a good market to have

COUGH COUGH JOhn Cena. Hmm.. Well he is pretty much a millionare so????? What's your point?

Lower Card
    If anything, Dakota Kai is the next Bayley
    Follow me on Twitter @tythewrestling1

Yeah, I agree with Ty, Dakota is similar to Bayley to me.
    Twitter @khaysports

Lower Card
    Yeah I mean Dakota has the same mannerisms as Bayley during her time in NXT, plus I think Bayley endorses her as well.
    Follow me on Twitter @tythewrestling1

Quote Originally Posted by Tylar1 View Post
    If anything, Dakota Kai is the next Bayley
    aahhm sorry? Didn't you see dakota kai matches, bayley is like a cena female version who dresses like randy savage esque, dakota kai is a stricker, 2 different things my friend, striker and mma esque characters is what the womens division need, kairi is fine but for me she is not the big deal, there were better women on the tournament that shoulf have won,. But sadly it doesn't matter, good old vince will make sure that tournament meant nothing once those women get to the main roster, and im not wishing that, as a matter of fact im wishing that after what ko did to him he says "ooooh crap pal, i didn't realized shoot headbutts hurt so much, and this was a headbutt? So my talent suffered this much when guys like hardcore holly, jbl and ryback took liberties on them, this is what it feels to be bullied? Goddamit!! Im a piece of trash!! What have i done!! I should leave and let HHH handle everything" and then everyone is gunna be happy..... Well at least talent that HHH like, but he likes the women of the tournament so thats fine.

I think Dakota Kai is closer to Bayley imo.

As for Kairi, im afraid she wont transfer to the american audiences very well.

I thought the Finals shouldve been Shayna vs Toni Storm with either winning. If Shayna won, she has to go full heel and disrespect the other women and use that as a setup for the 4 horsewomen's match.