Thread: BoJack Horseman

BoJack Horseman

Are there any other fans of BoJack Horseman here on Fightful? I binged the fourth season yesterday and thought it was the best one yet. If you don't know the show, it's an animated comedy that stars Will Arnett as BoJack Horseman, a former 90s Sitcom star. It also has Amy Sedaris, Aaron Paul, Alison Brie (the star of GLOW), and a multitude of voice cameos, from Jessica Biel to Naomi Watts to Daniel Radcliffe to Margo Martindale to Henry Winkler to Paul McCartney and many more. It's hilarious, but it also deals with topics like depression, mental illness, death, drug addiction, the harshness of reality and much more. It's one of my favorite animated comedys, right up there with Rick and Morty.
    On Twitter @KingOfIndyStyle
    Ask me questions here: http://forum.fightful.com/showthread...SS-stuff/page4

SRS
    I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I've seen and enjoyed it, and will get back to watching it soon.

Silent Observer & Real Life Tweener Melisa's Avatar
    BoJack seriously surprised me by how good it was. I watch it when it first came out on Netflix and I assumed it was just another animated series that would make some social commentary, but otherwise lack any real substance.

Aaaaaaand then it emotionally destroyed me.

Season four is getting a lot of flack for not being "sad enough"..... which is crazy. Did these people SEE the penultimate episode? Did you SEE Beatrice as a kid?

Holy hell this show tears me apart. For some reason I still can't wait for season five.