Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Summerslam Event

Quote Originally Posted by franky View Post
    they need a ladder match to spark my interest
    They could suspend Paul Heyman for the Nakamura/Jinder match. Whoever climbs the ladder and grabs the advocate gets to have Heyman cut their promos from now on.

hahah

randycrum what guna happen in this jinder/shinske match?

My guess is a Nakamura win and a Corbin cash-in. Or if you're referring to my hypothetical ladder match, it was just a joke.

fuck i believed it...lol

Generico will interfere and make jinder retain

Quote Originally Posted by franky View Post
    fuck i believed it...lol

Generico will interfere and make jinder retain
    Judy Bagwell will run in with a tennis racket lol.

lol we will see bro

Great khali is gfunna came, gonna atack shinsuke with a botched power bomb, and then the massive heat will make jinder super heel, and the stupid idiot who thought a heel indian champ is marketable in india as a superhero will say "ooooh im a genius, better than einstein "

Great khali will come to help jinder and almost win but than el generico saves nakamura and japan gets the win via mexico... triple threat world heavyweight title match at IN YOUR HOUSE smackdown ppv in september mexico v india vs japan ... nakamura wins via ko... ko starts feud with generico jinder and nakamura ... than three stages of hell at HIAC ppv for the title .. i dont even know whats going on anymore

Aside from the 4 way and New Day/Usos, this could very well be the worst SummerSlam in a very long time. The rest of the card are filler matches or matches that could land on the pre-show. All-in-all, this year's SS could feel like a bad episode of either RAW or SD.
    Follow me on Twitter @tythewrestling1