Thread: Which wwe era of videogames you liked more?

Which wwe era of videogames you liked more?

By era i don't mean tha changes in the title like from they where smackdown vs raw to wwe12 i mean in the type of control, whic you find cooler the control type from smackdown vs raw 2007 to 2011 or the one with breakingpoint submission style that came from wwe12 up until wwe2k15 for 360 and ps3 or the new ones that goes from wwe2k15 for next gen consoles up until now? Personally i liked way better the type of controls un until sdvsraw2011 when wwe12 i do liked them though i lived more the sd vs raw series type of control better, but the new type of control sucks honestly yukes is going from bad to worst, but thats just my opinion.

SRS
    Man, it's tough. I love WrestleFest. I love No Mercy/WM 2000. I love Here Comes The Pain. I love Smackdown vs. Raw 2006. I love WWE 13. I think every few years, they release a classic. Then it's like they remove and pull features and options so they can later tout that they have them again.

I actually kinda like the way they have it now. I don't really care for pushing the correct buttons for a combo does nothing for me.

I liked the controls for sd vs raw 2007-2011 and also wwe13-wwe2k15(xbox 360/ps3) burt from wwe2k15(next gen)-current games the submission sucks and its full of inconvenient glitches, and IA exploits the glitches you suffer and mercilessly beats you, the most bothersome its its submission system, it really bothers me, if they wanted to work with a right stick they should had taken the sd vs raw series type of submission, that would had worked better.