Thread: If JDS beats Francis??

If JDS beats Francis??

Lets say JDS beats Francis in September and Stipe beats Cain in October. Who would be next in line to fight Stipe? I was just curious because looking at the heavyweight division I have no clue who would be the most logical opponent for Stipe if these scenarios happened. Overeem in the UFC rankings is ranked first and Stipe recently finished him in the first. Werdum just recently lost to Overeem. If the JDS victory was to happen I would love them to have D.C come up and challenge Stipe. I know he has just came off a KO loss but with these scenarios I think this would be the best option. Let me know what you guys think the UFC would do or what you would like to happen here.
    Last edited by cchamp52; 08-10-2017 at 01:24 AM.

SRS
    What a situation the UFC put themselves in because of their weird Cain Velasquez fetish. If Cain wins, there's an option of a rematch, or Mark Hunt. If Miocic wins, he's cleaned out everyone in the top 10 coming off of wins outside of Struve.

Administrator
    I think a healthy Cain will beat Miocic and beat him decisively and that will lead to Cain vs. Overeem. I don't see them doing Cain vs. JDS again, but I also don't see JDS beating Francis. A year or two back they teased Cain vs. Jon Jones and I could see them going in that direction if both stay healthy. But with Cain that's always a question mark.

So if 2 fighters had already fought, e.x. Overeem already lost to stipe and is ranked #1 cuz he beated veerdum, so because overeem had already lost even if he earn his #1 spot he can't compete for the title again as long as stipes has the title?

I really hope Francis wins! I really want to see a Stipe Vs Francis fight for the championship. That would be a epic main event.

I dig this. Stripe vs Francis would be an amazing fight! #GoFrancis?

SRS
    This thread has faded away and been classified as obsolete.

Obsolete

Lmao!!! Obsolete! So does Francis still get a fight in September?