Thread: Making WWE Real

Making WWE Real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5bUTvqNCfg

listen from 9mins onwards. WWE needs to be watched and accepted that its a scripted show. Someone murders someone on a TV show people are not asking why is he not in jail the next episode.

They talking like WWE is reality smh

Totally agree, I'm sick of hearing people saying "WWE is fake." Of course it is, we know. So is most drama on TV but they don't have a problem with that. It's very frustrating as a wrestling fan.

WWE is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaryth View Post
    WWE is fake.
    Water is wet. Fire is hot. Anything other obvious truth's you would like to share?

When a company makes millions selling a fake thing then you better consider that fake thing to be as precious as gold.

Quote Originally Posted by petern View Post
    Totally agree, I'm sick of hearing people saying "WWE is fake." Of course it is, we know. So is most drama on TV but they don't have a problem with that. It's very frustrating as a wrestling fan.
    The guy talking about how he doesn't get why Roman wasn't arrested or put in jail had me laughing hard. It aint reality tv

Quote Originally Posted by Jaryth View Post
    WWE is fake.
    I dont think you read what I said. I didn't say its real. These people who talk like storylines have to be played out like it was happening in actual reality have to stop being so critical that it isnt as close to what would happen in the real world

Quote Originally Posted by jakecon View Post
    I dont think you read what I said. I didn't say its real. These people who talk like storylines have to be played out like it was happening in actual reality have to stop being so critical that it isnt as close to what would happen in the real world
    I'm just being contrarian. WWE is aight.