Thread: #MayMacWorldTour ... Thoughts?

#MayMacWorldTour ... Thoughts?

Did everyone watch the pressers? I'm shocked there isn't a thread for each stop. I was able to attend the Brooklyn stop live, the entire thing, from the 2 hour wait, to the presser, to the crowd outside after was like something I've never seen before. Curious to know what everyone else thought, which one was your favorite stop? Who came out looking better? Was this a good idea? I couldn't get enough just wish there had been an interviewer or someone promoting them. Felt a bit unorganized for such a big deal.

Firstly, you were at the Brooklyn presser?! I was there too lol. Secondly, I think the first two pressers were very good but shit fell off the rails on the Brooklyn because it was literally a copy and paste on every single stop. As entertaining as they were to some extent, I would be a hypocrite if I criticized WWE's repetitive promos and not criticized the repetitive promos used in the last two days.

My ranking
    Toronto
    LA
    London
    Brooklyn

Floyd's promos were so repititive, Conor tried to be different, but even his were getting kinda of old. Boxing's press conference format is really done poorly.
    Last edited by Kylerhy1990; 07-15-2017 at 10:02 AM.
    Twitter @khaysports

"If this were a real fight, you'd be dead."

SRS
    I thought that four days in a row was bad, and the format was bad. The two guys bring out the worst in each other, and what made McGregor popular really devolved into "FUCK YOU" "YOU PUSSY" "ILL BEAT YOUR ASS." The format is the same one I've said WWE needs to get rid of.

Making us wait two hours also didn't help the situation, I was so over it. I went right after work too and I'm sure most of the crowd did as well. It was wild outside after. I thought Toronto was great. I didn't like day one, seemed unplanned and unorganized. If every presser had gone as well as Toronto did, it would've been good.

My rankings are very similar, except I didn't enjoy LA because it seemed unplanned and unorganized