Thread: Brightest Future in NXT

Brightest Future in NXT

Of the current crop in NXT, who do you see racking up the most accomplishments on the main roster? Not asking for who you hope does well, but rather who realistically has the best shot at succeeding in today's landscape. "Safe bets," if you will.

Maybe the best prospects aren't necessarily future world title holders, but capable of finding major success in some other avenues.

With the women's roster being so thin, someone as unique and compelling as Nikki Cross can easily ascend to the top of the division. Gargano and Ciampa are two guys who can elevate the CW division with the momentum they're building as personalities in NXT. Velveteen Dream just looks like someone who will be in the company for a long, long time, undergoing quite a few gimmick changes until he finds one that the audience receives well.

Just to name a few. Of course, there are others I didn't name.

Who ya got?

SRS
    Aleister Black

I agree with Sean, everything about that dude is incredible
    Twitter @khaysports

Totally agree with everything that has been said so far. The two acts I see going far are of course the Authors of Pain and Bobby Roode. They just scream money which I hope Vince hears too. Roode could be a midcard or main event champ for a long time if used properly. The Authors of Pain will definitely be pushed to moon when they finally get called up, I almost see them being what Gallows and Anderson were in NJPW.

Black for sure. Also, I think they'll give McIntyre a big push when he's back on the main roster.

Aska is the only one that sticks out to me as legit only due to the womens roster being so thin and her being so different.

Breaking into the wwe main event level is hard due to so many wrestlers sitting in the same level fighting for limited main event spots

Don't know if he is gunna get over with the audience, but vince will love this guy: Tino sabatelli, and i guess that is thr only thing that matters, ooh and rob mcaron loves him too.

AOP definitely improved. Really happy to see that
    Twitter @khaysports