Thread: Movie Reviews

Question Movie Reviews

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Seeing how this is an incredibly friendly community of people, I was hoping to ask some advice.

I've been doing movie reviews and other miscellaneous features online for about three years now. I love it. My wife and I recently moved into our first home and I was toying with the idea of doing video reviews. I have an office that I could set up for recording.

My question is simply whether you prefer written reviews or watching someone on YouTube?

Any advice you can give or suggestions for getting started would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I prefer written personally, but if I have the time I like watching video reviews. You don't get emotion like watching someone from just reading some text
    On Twitter @KingOfIndyStyle
    Ask me questions here: http://forum.fightful.com/showthread...SS-stuff/page4

I would say written, but I do love to read so I may be somewhat biased. You could definitely do the video reviews. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who will enjoy them.
    ~Follow me on Twitter @poetessladiluv ~

Thank you for the feedback!

Guys and gals....I found guzzomatic on Twitter and found his website. He's got a TON of movie reviews which are very well written and fun to read. If you enjoy movie reviews and/or his writing style, please visit his site (BTW, your review of "Split" was spot on to what I was thinking. ) Please keep up the great work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by malreynolds View Post
    Guys and gals....I found guzzomatic on Twitter and found his website. He's got a TON of movie reviews which are very well written and fun to read. If you enjoy movie reviews and/or his writing style, please visit his site (BTW, your review of "Split" was spot on to what I was thinking. ) Please keep up the great work!!!
    Thank you for the kind words! They're much appreciated!