Thread: Maia versus Woodley

Maia versus Woodley

If this fight actually happens. Who do you think takes it and how does it play out.

I think we are gonna see one of two things. A) Early Woodley knockout B)Maia dragging Woodley to deep waters and we end up with a close decision.

Administrator
    I am so totally not looking forward to this fight, but I think Woodley is taking it. Either a KO, or he'll negate the ground game -- to an extent.

Administrator
    I think option B - Maia will survive the early onslaught and get Woodley to the ground. Woodley is a solid wrestler but Maia's ground game is next level.

Woodley would have to finish him fairly quickly. Only chance he has of winning imo. Maia is a huge welterweight so I think he'll have the ground game advantage, even on his back. and if Maia gets top position, Woodley is done. Woodley has to be cautious and watch that takedown, and if he could do that. Then Woodley's power is gonna be what drives the fight. This one is a Pick Em for me. But I'd love it if Maia won, I've always liked him.

I don't think it will be a good fight at all. I think Maia wins a very boring, on the ground, grind it out type fight

I think it's gonna be a short night in the office for Woodley. Maia wont be able to take him down and Woodley is going to nail him with hard azz punches.