Thread: So....YA BOY bought a couple of PS4 games this week

Administrator

So....YA BOY bought a couple of PS4 games this week

I'm not a very cultured gamer. I'm a Sports/GTA/Wrestling guy, although I love old school style beat em ups. This week I bought FIFA 14 (for 3 bucks) and NHL 15 (for 7 bucks) just to give them a try. They're both a blast. I've given Uncharted, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc. a try and they're just not for me.

OH WHALE

Uncharted is one of my top favorite Playstation games. I love the stories and adventure aspect of it. Big fan of God of War as well and waiting impatiently for the new game and for the new South Park game to be released. As I write this I'm watching the world premier game play for Destiny 2. Otherwise I also love the GTA series and still have the first two GTA's for the PS1. I lost interest in the COD series though, most people on there are dicks unlike the ones who play Destiny LOL! I do have all the WWE games of course and just one other sports game, MLB15, that I'll throw in when friends are over.

I'm a hardcore Nintendo gamer (Pokemon, Zelda and the likes), but I've grown to absolutely love my PS4. I'm currently playing through all the Kingdom Hearts games that were just remastered for the PS4 and Final Fantasy XV. I've been meaning to get back into FIFA, COD with the WW2 game and the new Injustice game.

Just like your movie taste, your video game taste is trash lol. Uncharted is one of the best video game series of all time. Get The Last Of Us, you'd like it since it's about zombies

Agree with Kyler about Last of Us, you need to play it

Administrator
    I have the Last of Us, JOBBERS

Im waiting for the Tom Brady Madden GOAT edition coming out in august

SRS I know you don't like some middle age games, and probably matt riddle gave you a wrong impression about what the dark souls games are, but if you like to play a tough game, a game you really are like, i can't beat this game no matter how i try, its so difficult! A game that will test your patience and drive to improve ina videogame, you should try any dark souls games, it does not have elves, trolls and fairies folklore, it has demons, monsters and shit, very, very, dark games that are difficult as fuck.

GTA V
    I enjoy some of the pinball classics tables (Addams Family is a great port)